Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by JAMES Nightly Build System <no...@devtech.com> on 2008/07/13 09:42:22 UTC

JAMES Server Nightly Build Report

An automated nightly build of JAMES has been posted to http://people.apache.org/builds/james/nightly/
Any unit test errors from the build should be reported below:
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.06 sec

Total time: 11 minutes 49 seconds

Re: JAMES Server Nightly Build Report

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Since 28/06 we only received this notification.
Yesterday I think I fixed the error reported by this, but there are no
notifications from yesterday (even if the BUILD.log includes it) and no
notification from today (neither an updated BUILD.log this time).

I don't know how to check what is wrong with that script.

Unfortunately I had to dismiss my continuum based CI for james projects,
so I now rely on this notifications (and I don't have any notification
for mime4j, jsieve, jspf, mailets...).

I know many projects have CI enviroments managed on ASF infrastructure
on hudson or continuum.
I have not found documentation about what is supported/suggested and
what we have to do to have one of them.

I would like to have a CI system that every PMC member can check/tweak
(and not being gump, because 1. I really feel dumb when I work with gump
descriptors and 2. AFAIK it does not support well m2 projects).

Stefano