Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/29 22:12:35 UTC

Too many emails on the mailing list?

I get multiple emails for every comment added or any action taken. This is
really frustrating.
For example when Sijie closed Issue 209 I got 7 emails

[image: Inline image 1]

Everyone feeling this pain? Any easy way to avoid duplication?

--
Jvrao
---

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
It seems that we still have two emails per comment at Git. Asked INFRA to
take a look into it.

- Sijie

Re: Too many emails on the mailing list?

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.