Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/14 18:02:00 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-220: Add AdminClient into Kafka Streams' ClientSupplier

Hello folks,

I have filed a new KIP on adding AdminClient into Streams for internal
topic management.

Please review and cast your vote on this thread.

*https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-220%3A+Add+AdminClient+into+Kafka+Streams%27+ClientSupplier
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-220%3A+Add+AdminClient+into+Kafka+Streams%27+ClientSupplier>*

The discussion is in another thread so if you have detailed questions
please chime in there.

-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-220: Add AdminClient into Kafka Streams' ClientSupplier

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gwen, Damian,

I will go ahead and merge the corresponding PR then.

Guozhang

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.