Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by cnguyen8 <cn...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/01 20:40:41 UTC

How to load jetspeed 2.2.2 schema into apache DS 1.5.5+

I need help finding latest jetspeed 2.2.2 schema along with how to load it
into apacheDS 1.5.5 or latest apacheDS 2.0.

My Current setup:

Jetspeed 2.2.2 running Demo version.
Configured jetspeed 2.2.2 to use LDAP by adding spring.filter.key =
portal.ldap in the spring.filter-key.properties.
Seem to work correct since it try to talk with Apache DS 1.5.5 whenever i
try to login jetspeed.
Although, it fail because no schema/*.ldif are load in apacheDS 1.5.5

Apache DS 1.5.5 running stand alone.
Apache Studio 2.0 connect to Apache DS 1.5.5 so i can either edit/create
user or load *.ldif file if any.

So if anyone have one that is successfully setup this configuration, please
link me to it or please explain how.

current situation:

i don't know where to get the latest jetspeed 2.2.2 schema.
i don't know how load it into apacheDS 1.5.5 .

Please help.
Thanks

Re: How to load jetspeed 2.2.2 schema into apache DS 1.5.5+

Posted by cnguyen8 <cn...@hotmail.com>.
update,

work around

make jetspeed connect back to use it own user database.
add admin roll to new user.
connect jetspeed back to use ldap server.
new user now become admin.

Posted by cnguyen8 <cn...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,