Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by TaoZex <26...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/27 13:59:25 UTC

发件人:                                                                                                                        "dev"                                                                                    <zongwen@apache.org&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;Re: [DISCUSS]SeaTunnel Engine name

&gt; &gt; +1
&gt; &gt; I like the meaning
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Best Regards
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; ---------------
&gt; &gt; Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair &amp; Apache SeaTunnel Mentor
&gt; &gt; David
&gt; &gt; Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidzollo
&gt; &gt; Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy&gt;
&gt; &gt; ---------------
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 8:40 PM hailin0 <wanghailin@apache.org&gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; +1
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Lucifer Tyrant <tyrantlucifer@apache.org&gt; 于2022年12月27日周二 20:29写道:
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; +1,
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; The name fully embodies the characteristics of the SeaTunnel engine.
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Hope it gets better and better!
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Best wishes!
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Chao Tian
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; CalvinKirs <acm_master@163.com&gt; 于2022年12月27日周二 18:01写道:
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Hi,
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; It has been several months since the release of our SeaTunnel engine,
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; and these days, we will also release the GA version of the SeaTunnel
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; engine, namely 2.3.0. Please allow me to express my thanks to everyone
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; here, but at the same time, we have been Call it SeaTunnel engine,
&gt; &gt; which
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; has caused some confusion for some users, does SeaTunnel engine mean
&gt; &gt; &gt; Spark
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; or Flink, etc., so I propose a name for our new engine, I want to name
&gt; &gt; it
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Zeta, which comes from Zeta Ophiuchi.
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Zeta Ophiuchi (ζ Oph) is a hot blue subgiant star located 366
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; light-years away in the constellation Ophiuchus. With an apparent
&gt; &gt; &gt; magnitude
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; of 2.57, it is the third brightest star in the constellation, after
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Rasalhague and Sabik. Zeta Ophiuchi is the nearest O-type star to the
&gt; &gt; &gt; Sun.
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; It is one of the bright stars that outline the polygonal constellation
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; figure of the celestial Serpent Bearer.
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Zeta Ophiuchi is an exceptionally fast spinner, with a projected
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; rotational velocity of up to 400 km/s.
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Our journey is the sea of stars, and the SeaTunnel engine (zeta) is
&gt; &gt; the
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; stars. It is just one word: fast, and it is also the biggest feature of
&gt; &gt; &gt; our
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; engine
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; What do you think?
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Best wishes!
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Calvin Kirs