Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Zach Cox <zc...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/21 23:43:36 UTC

Native libraries

Hi - our James app needs to use a native library through JNI (JMagick). I'm
having trouble setting java.library.path. It seems like I should just set
this in wrapper.conf:

wrapper.java.library.path.2=/usr/lib

However I still get this when trying to call the JNI methods:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no JMagick in java.library.path

I've also tried this, but get the same exception:

wrapper.java.library.path.append_system_path=true

Is there some other way to set java.library.path?

Thanks,
Zach

Re: Native libraries

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.