Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dileep Eduri <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/15 20:27:56 UTC

Accessing CSS,JS and other files

Hi everyone...

I tried searching the forums, but got few clues..yet I don't have my doubts
clarified. Hence posting.

I am running Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) with mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.8
Recently I have started developing pages using mod_perl and when I tried to
link the CSS file or Javascript file, mod_perl is trying to execute them
(treating them as perl files). This is annoying.

When I searched thru' forums, came to know abt the <Files> section, which I
can use. But still after studying the documentation, I could not write a
proper <Files> section.

Can some one help in that?

This is my conf for mod_perl.

#Typical for Modperl::Registry
Alias /perl/ /var/www/perl/

PerlModule ModPerl::Registry
<Location /perl>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler ModPerl::Registry
   Options ExecCGI
   allow from all
   PerlSendHeader On
</Location>

Do we need to write <Files> section before or after <Location>?

Thanks n Regards,
Dileep.

-----

With Best regards,