Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vladimir K <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/12 09:15:33 UTC

Re: illegal relative path element?

I'm experiencing the same. But in my case the problem is that Check<Boolean>
components are not children of CheckGroup component. However they accepted
CheckGroup via constructors and CheckGroupSelector behaves as expected. When
converting input string (representing comma-separated names of checkboxes in
the group), CheckGroup visitChildren() returns null and convertValue() just
throws that exception.
It seems like a defect.

Vladimir.