Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Zoltan Farkas <zo...@daxtechnologies.com> on 2006/05/09 00:41:29 UTC

[mina] UDP message truncation ?

I am writing a UDP based server using apache Mina 0.9.1

Is anybody aware of a possible trunction to about 2k of every single UDP
message I receive?

thanks

--zoly

Re: [mina] UDP message truncation ?

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
(please send mina-related stuff to mina-dev@directory.apache.org,
cc'ing there too)

On May 8, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Zoltan Farkas wrote:
> I am writing a UDP based server using apache Mina 0.9.1
>

> Is anybody aware of a possible trunction to about 2k of every
> single UDP message I receive?

The send/receive buffer sizes control the maximum size of UDP
messages I believe, and the default for them is 2k.
-pete

Re: [mina] UDP message truncation ?

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.