Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/19 14:16:51 UTC

How to perform spike testing in jmeter.

1.How can we perform the spike testing in jmeter.
Spike testing is like suddenly increase the no of user for a time and the
suddenly decrease and observe the response of server.
can it is possible in jmeter.

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: How to perform spike testing in jmeter.

Posted by Deepak Goel <de...@gmail.com>.
Just increase the number of threads and then test

Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag~Bonjour

   --
Keigu

Deepak
73500 12833
www.simtree.net, deepak@simtree.net
deicool@gmail.com

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool
Skype: thumsupdeicool
Google talk: deicool
Blog: http://loveandfearless.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/deicool

"Contribute to the world, environment and more : http://www.gridrepublic.org
"

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
while you can probably do this with standard JMeter , you might want to
take a look at
http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/UltimateThreadGroup/

regards
deepak

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 5:16 AM, Pravesh Prajapati <