Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Langston, Jim" <Ji...@dynatrace.com> on 2015/10/13 14:47:58 UTC

localhost webui port

Hi all,

Is there anyway to change the default port 4040 for the localhost webUI,
unfortunately, that port is blocked and I have no control of that. I have
not found any configuration parameter that would enable me to change it.

Thanks,

Jim

Re: localhost webui port

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
By configuring "spark.ui.port" to the port you could bind.