Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/13 17:31:01 UTC

Re: Ignite Teamcity email notifications

Hi Igniters,

Thanks to Peter Ivanov and all involved into this activity. We've enabled
first email notification rule for a subset of the per-commit tests, Ignite
Run All Basic (suites: license & basic & compute and PDS unit test; branch
= master).

Email is sent only if failed build contains your changes. To receive all
emails it is still required to setup your own notification rule in TC
interface. Please do not ignore failures; more failure details will
available by the link in email.

Please contact me if you see any failure in the received letter, but it
seems that your changes are not related to failure. All flaky failures
should be removed from this subset/or fixed. Also feel free to create
investigations.

I hope we will continue to include more test sets in this rule (for this we
need fast and stable suites).

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov