Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Steve Wilson <st...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/02 06:38:25 UTC

Hi

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself.  I recently joined Citrix as the VP of Cloud Engineering, and I'm responsible for the Citrix CloudPlatofrm (powered by Apache CloudStack).  I just joined the list and am looking forward to working with everyone in the community.  Feel free to drop me a note if you have suggestions for me on how Citrix can best work with the Apache CloudStack community.

Thanks,

-Steve
twitter: @virtualsteve
email: steve.wilson@citrix.com

Re: Hi

Posted by Steve Wilson <st...@citrix.com>.
Thanks!  Looking forward to working with you too!

Re: Hi

Posted by Bharat Kumar <bh...@citrix.com>.
Hi Steve,

Re: Hi