Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 22:35:18 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Introducing myself - Saaket Raman

hello sakeet raman,

Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community!

For your initial steps in mifos initiative, you can read the wiki about gci
in mifos at :
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/
Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki

and you can stay connected with community at gitter live chat in here:
https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

and dont forget about asking something if you're stuck, whatever it is.

Enjoying your day.

M Rafly Andrianza
GCI17 Participant

Posted by Shivam Kumar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Saaket!

Nice to meet you & Happy New Year

Welcome to our community for gci!

- Mifos GCI Wiki - https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/
198017025/Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki

- Mifos GCI Intro Presentation - https://goo.gl/aYusTN

- Mifos GCI AMA Webinar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qOmRY-3Ds

For Doubts and queries, ask away on the mailing list or in our Gitter
chatroom: https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos.

Regards

*Shivam*😇