Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sez Sez <se...@yahoo.es> on 2007/07/10 12:15:45 UTC

Timeout Request Problem

Hi people!

I am working with Axis 1.3. I am testing timeouts with my project.

I tried to send a request to unknow Ip. Axis response timeout correct, in 30 seconds. I defined setTimeout(30000); in the Stub Class.

But, I write a small server, that read all request and it doesn't response never. I run my application with axis, and the timeout was 10 minutes!

Where can I change this request timeout???

Thanks!
Sergi