Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2016/04/22 20:24:03 UTC

M2 release update

Quick update on the M2 release. It passed the vote on the incubator general
list, we're just working on updating the website and making sure the
release was published everywhere before sending an announcement.

-Dan

Re: M2 release update

Posted by Nitin Lamba <nl...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks Dan and everyone for contributing towards the release!!

Nitin

Re: M2 release update

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.
Great...