Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2006/12/21 17:29:36 UTC

[ApacheDS] Switching grammars to use filter expressions

Hi all,

Currently we use an odd X.500 syntax for refinements in the
subtreeSpecification grammar.  Perhaps we should just use the filter
syntax and allow for all attribute types in the filter as Ersin pointed
out we should do.

WDYT?

Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] Switching grammars to use filter expressions

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
I have added this feature in the following commits:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=493715
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=493745

Now, speficationFilter component can either be a Refinement or a Filter.

--
Ersin

Re: [ApacheDS] Switching grammars to use filter expressions

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
FYI, we also have a related issue here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-802

Cheers,

--
Ersin

Re: [ApacheDS] Switching grammars to use filter expressions

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Ersin