Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Philip Crotwell <cr...@seis.sc.edu> on 2003/02/06 21:52:12 UTC

Plexus and commmons reactor

Hi

Is there an updated version of either the plexus or commons reactor
maven.xml files? The ones in cvs are still in the beta7 format, ie glob
instead of includes in reactor and using texen tags.

It would be nice if these could be update before beta8 ships to avoid
confusion since they are linked to from the generated site?

thanks,
Philip

Re: Plexus and commmons reactor

Posted by Philip Crotwell <cr...@seis.sc.edu>.
Oh great, I see, thanks.

The problem is that if you build the maven site from cvs, the user guide
points to the plexus maven.xml with cvs rev=1.5, but the curent
rev is 1.13.

Can the link on line 1234 in xdocs/reference/user-guide.xml be changed
from rev=1.5 to rev=1.13, or maybe HEAD????

            <a
href="http://tambora.zenplex.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/plexus/component-builds/maven.xml?rev=1.5&amp;content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup">Plexus
Reactor</a>

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 15:52, Philip Crotwell wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there an updated version of either the plexus or commons reactor
> maven.xml files? The ones in cvs are still in the beta7 format, ie glob
> instead of includes in reactor and using texen tags.

The plexus ones are up-to-date. I use them everyday.

> It would be nice if these could be update before beta8 ships to avoid
> confusion since they are linked to from the generated site?

I started the ones in the commons, if you would like them updated then
send a patch.

> thanks,
> Philip

jvz.