Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2017/12/21 07:13:13 UTC

Re: List of running Continuous queries or CacheEntryListener per cache or node

Crossposting to devlist.

Hi Igniters!

It's might be a nice feature to have - get list of registered continuous
queries with ability to deregister them.

What do you think?

Thanks!
-Dmitry

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Dmitry.

I have some experience with ContinuousQuery codebase so ca take care of
this ticket. Can you provide it ID?

Posted by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Nikolay,

Posted by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.