Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Millies, Sebastian" <Se...@ids-scheer.com> on 2010/10/06 18:52:33 UTC

SDO deserialization error

I'm trying to create an SCA service that returns an instance of
a statically generated data object class over RMI.

While unmarshalling, the following exception occurs:

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Package with uri 'http://psp.softwareag.com/catalogBaseType' not found. (http:///temp.xml, 5, 24)

What does this mean? It seems to say that the link between the namespace of the
underlying xsd and the generated package has been lost.

I have added an explicit sdoJava:package annotation to the xsd, registered the
generated CatalogBaseTypeFactory.INSTANCE with the context returned by
HelperProvider.getDefaultContext(), and included the line
     <dbsdo:import.sdo location="SDOTypes/catalogBaseType.xsd"/>
in my composite XML-file, but all to no avail.

What else can I try? This is in Tuscany 1.6.

-- Sebastian