Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2017/10/27 16:48:44 UTC

Remove jmeter.sh

Hello,
Is there a point keeping jmeter.sh ?
I feel it is a subset of jmeter ? What was its initial intention ?
Do we still need it ?

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Remove jmeter.sh

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Let's chain it and log a message to deprecate  it.

I've seen some projects add a sleep to deprecate and make people move away,
let's do that.

Regards

--

Regards