Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Carfield Yim <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/01 17:59:33 UTC

How to migrate SVN (subversion) repositories to other system

I need to migrate a SVN repository from Linux to MacOSX, how can I do
it? Can I just copy the file from Linux to MacOSX and set the path?

Re: How to migrate SVN (subversion) repositories to other system

Posted by Scott Palmer <sc...@2connected.org>.
On Jun 1, 2005, at 1:59 PM, Carfield Yim wrote:

> I need to migrate a SVN repository from Linux to MacOSX, how can I do
> it? Can I just copy the file from Linux to MacOSX and set the path?

I'm sure this is in the book somewhere, but generally if you are
going to change the platform you should be using 'svnadmin dump'
Check the book for details.

Scott