Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/12/11 22:38:10 UTC

13.07.01 Release notes

Hi Jacopo,

Varun Bhansaly contacted me about missing 13.07.01 Release notes from the download page. I checked the R13.07.01 Jira version has disappeared. I
remember I archived it some time ago because it was showing in the Fix/versions dropdown. But I did not remove it. Recreating it does not work. Any
ideas if we are completely screwed, or?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: 13.07.01 Release notes

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 11/12/2014 22:38, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> Hi Jacopo,
>
> Varun Bhansaly contacted me about missing 13.07.01 Release notes from the download page. I checked the R13.07.01 Jira version has disappeared. I
> remember I archived it some time ago because it was showing in the Fix/versions dropdown. But I did not remove it. Recreating it does not work. Any
> ideas if we are completely screwed, or?

I mean it could be related to the recent issues infra had with Jira, notably they had to restart twice to get the agile part back.

Re: 13.07.01 Release notes

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I don't think so, I clearly remember having seen the version greyed. Of course I could be wrong, that's indeed the much reasonable possibility :/

Then I wonder (hope) if it will be possible to get back the associations between the commits and the version as I asked for at INFRA-8903. Hopefully
infra has backups for that, though it's unlikely...

Jacques

Re: 13.07.01 Release notes

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.