Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 21:47:45 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] [THIRD ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release

The results for the open-jpa-dev vote for release 0.9.7 are:

Marc Prud'hommeaux +1
Patrick Linskey +1
Kevin Sutter +1
Craig Russel +1
Eddie O'Neil +1
(my implicit vote) +1

We have the required 3 +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes so I will go ahead and
submit a vote on the incubator mailing list.

Thanks everyone,
Michael Dick

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
For those who aren't subscribed to general@incubator.apache.org here's a