Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ferruh Zamangoer <fe...@gmx.de> on 2005/08/18 18:24:59 UTC

Attachments/ Locked files?

Hi,

we are using AXIS WS to send some MP3 files to an server where we register
these files. The problem which occurred in our scenario is that after we
have send the file we want to delete the local file on the filesystem. But
we can't delete the file because anything references or blocks the file. We
have localized that the problem occurs in the part after the webservice
call. For sending our file as attachment we use the following code lines.

DataHandler contentHandler =

                    new DataHandler(

                        new FileDataSource(

                            contentInfo.getValueByName(

                                AudioFileInfo.PATH_ENTRY)));

Does anybody have the same problem in informer Time? How can we solve this
problem. I'am not sure but I think that the error occurs in axis, because
any Stream or reference is not unlocked?

Can anybody help?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards

Ferruh