Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2019/04/17 16:03:11 UTC

Re: Pausing actions, waiting for human input etc.

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 4:10 PM Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Maybe that service can be a set of OpenWhisk Actions...that would
> avoid having to deploy additional services (outside of states
> persistence) while not having to make core changes...

FYI I have played more concretely with that idea and implemented a
prototype that runs state machines on OpenWhisk using the Amazon
States Language, with continuations, at
https://github.com/bdelacretaz/openwhisk-statebox

Feedback is welcome - I'll be busy with other things next week so
might not reply quickly.

-Bertrand