Posted to user@hawq.apache.org by 何华荣 <he...@leagsoft.com> on 2016/02/01 03:02:24 UTC

the better way to solve this business

Hi, all

My business is:

500+ tables(including 50+ big tables: total insert 500000+ records every
second by some c++ base application)

Many order by/join long and complex SQL query(by JDBC) to show the data
report: must finished as soon as possible

Now we use the PostgreSQL with partition,  with the data grow, the system
becomes slow.

So what is the better way(open source)?

Hawq? Greenplum? Pgpool? or any advise?

Thanks

RiverTime

Re: the better way to solve this business

Posted by Lei Chang <le...@apache.org>.
Hi RiverTime,

I'd like suggest you try hawq. For user interface perspective, it is
compatible with postgresql, but it is parallel, and can expand when you
data size become bigger.

Cheers
Lei