Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ronny Priv <ro...@gmx.de> on 2008/06/16 18:02:04 UTC

XmlSchema: Flatten a schema collection?

Hello,

is there a convenient way to flatten an entire schema collection?
I want to achieve
1.) removing includes from my schemas and merging all together into one schema and
2.) removing all unused types.

I saw that one can give options to the XmlSchema.write method but I have no Idea how to find out which options exist and whether they could help me out.

Thanks for help
Ronny

Re: XmlSchema: Flatten a schema collection?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
AFAIK there is no such method. You can post a Jira  (as an enhancement
request) for it and patches are more than welcome ;)

Ajith

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Ronny Priv <ro...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a convenient way to flatten an entire schema collection?
> I want to achieve
> 1.) removing includes from my schemas and merging all together into one schema and
> 2.) removing all unused types.
>
> I saw that one can give options to the XmlSchema.write method but I have no Idea how to find out which options exist and whether they could help me out.
>
> Thanks for help
> Ronny

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein