Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by iod bk <vi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/07/04 12:37:44 UTC

GREETING FROM MR. JOHNSON YUVAL

57 VICTORIA STREET,
LONDON SW1H,
UNITED KINGDOM

  Greetings,I am MR. JOHNSON YUVAL, I work in the International operation department in a Bank here in LONDON-UK.
One of our accounts, with holding balance of £26,000.000.00 (Twenty six million Pounds Sterling has been dormant and last operated for years ago. From my investigations, the owner of the said account, Is a foreigner by name MR. JOHN SHUMEJDA who died in a crash at Birmingham Airport on 4th Jan 2002. View this website for verification
http://www.cwn.org.uk/business/a-z/a/agco/2002/01/020104-air-crash.htm
Since then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money, as he has no family member that has any knowledge  as to the existence of either the account or the funds; hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with a foreign account as a beneficiary.
  I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad, I know that this message wil come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be assured that it is real And A Genuine business. I believe in God that you will never let me down in this transaction.
I will start the first transfer with Six million Pounds [£6,000.000] upon successful transaction without any disappoint from your side, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining rest amount to your account.
I will provide the necessary information needed in order to transfer this money,but you will need to send me an account where this can be transferred,It can be an EMTY account.I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction as my job and the future of my family would be jeopardized if it were breached.At the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me.
 I look forward to your earliest reply for more details at (  jyjohnson09@excite.com )
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Johnson yuval.