Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Allegar Robert <al...@bah.com> on 2002/09/11 20:58:09 UTC

JAX- RPC compliance

All,
	Just downloaded the 9.11 nightly build -- there are still issues
with header/body re-writing. The fixes to override the addChildElement in
the body and header did not work .. when the message leaves the handler it's
still the same as when it went in. I'm still working on the problem but
don't know if I'll be able to find it. How is it that Axis can pass the
JAX-RPC compatability test if most of the JAX-RPC methods I've tried don't
work?

Regards,
	Rob