Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Guillaume Bailleul <eu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/22 21:48:56 UTC

Store development help

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a store for a specific use. In my store, I have
something called "event" which can defined as "an action made by a
subject on an object at a moment".

These events can be generated by slide filters or by calls on a
servlet made by the client side of  the application (webdav and http
client). Creating an event is made in the same server side transaction
than the linked webdav method (an event on a put for example).
Theses events are stored in a embedded DB.

I made a specific store and some modifications in extended store. It
works OK, enlist, delist, start, commit rollback, all fine ... but ...
I made some modifications in slide sources and that's a problem. I'd
like to have a pure slide with some extensions (only to patch easier
:-) )

Do anyone have an idea to make my store with no modifications in
extended store or namespace classes ?

Thanks for you help,
Hope you understand my "french" english

Best regards,