Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2016/01/05 12:37:23 UTC

Trunk failures

I'm getting some trunk test failures:

e.g.:

testKdc(org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.server.OnlyTcpKdcTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.076 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.server.KdcTestBase.deletePrincipals(KdcTestBase.java:152)

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Trunk failures

Posted by "Yan, Yan A" <ya...@intel.com>.
Hi Colm,
Thanks for reporting this. It seems that Krb5Parser is not robust enough. I will fix this.

Best regards,
Yan

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yep, it's working for me now, thanks!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Trunk failures

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Trunk failures

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Trunk failures

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Trunk failures

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.

RE: Trunk failures

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.
Hi Colm,
But the test failures can't reproduce in my side. Can you provide more detailed info?

Thanks
Jiajia