Posted to user@struts.apache.org by an...@non.agilent.com on 2003/03/13 18:06:48 UTC

RE: [Q] how to do server side validation for popup that closes on sub mit?

how can use response to open a pop-up window and send the user to somewhere else in main window from  action/eventhandler function.

Thanks
Anis

Posted by Mark Lowe <ml...@officinedigitali.it>.
the pop window is already open!!!!!!!!.. 1000 times.. i really should
read before barking

the question was how to validate and then close it...

if there's and error then the function isn't called if all okay it is...

i personally don't like send js via the response but I answered the
question with something that works... You could use a jsp or a trusty
traditional servlet.

so anus what would you do? 'in response to the question that is'

Giovedì, 13 mar 2003, alle 18:06 Europe/Rome,