Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/25 16:31:07 UTC

How to pass additional options to Mesos when submitting job?

Hi,

We’re trying to use Docker containerization within Mesos via Deimos. We’re submitting Spark jobs from localhost to our cluster. We’ve managed it to work (with fix deimos configuration), but we have issues with passing some options (like job dependent container image) in TaskInfo to Mesos during Spark job submitting. Examplehttps://github.com/mesosphere/deimos#passing-parameters-to-docker

Are there any ways to achieve it?

Thank in advance,
	Krisztian Szucs