Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2004/07/14 23:17:07 UTC

struts.apache.org has not been updated to reflect the 1.2.1 release

The Struts web site, http://struts.apache.org, has not been updated to
reflect the release of v1.2.1. This includes the announcements and
download links.

Paul Spencer

Re: struts.apache.org has not been updated to reflect the 1.2.1 release

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Ted,

I do not think it is a "cache" problem.  I was expecting a "1.2.1 BETA
IS NOW AVAILABLE" type message on the Struts home page,
struts.apache.org, along with a "Other news from Jakarta and Elsewhere"
item on jakarta.apache.org and announcement posting on general@jakarta.org.

Other observations:
1) http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/release-notes.html refers to
changes since 1.1.  Their is a link on that page to 1.2.1 release notes.

2) 1.2.1 distribution is available from the "Development Releases" link.

For me, Struts is a very useful product and I have been anticipating
this release for a while. I look forward to working with this release.

Thank you.
Paul Spencer

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.