Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/09/13 16:36:33 UTC

Re: jdeveloper plugin donation

Now that we have the sandbox open to anyone, should we do this?

Posted by Fneuch <fn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I issue a JIRA for it. (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2588)

Regards,

Sylvain

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.
Yes. I've moved it over to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/plugins/maven-jdeveloper-plugin

However, the artifactId/groupId hasn't been changed to reflect this move.
Would you be able to file a JIRA issue under:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG

that contains your changes? Once this project gets a little further toward a

Posted by Fneuch <fn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fneuch <fn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fneuch <fn...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.
Three questions:

1. fneuch: do you have a CLA at apache, so we could grant access to you for
this plugin in the sandbox?

2. Which JIRA is this logged under?

3. Does anyone have contact info for John Fallows? I don't seem to have any

Posted by Fneuch <fn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fneuch <fn...@gmail.com>.
  We use the Maven JDeveloper plugins and if you look in the issues (JIRA),
you're going to see we already contributed. We need the plugin to help us
migrate our developers to maven, so i could give a hand. I have only few
hours a week to put on it.

I don't know where to start but if John guides me, I can try to convert the

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.