Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org> on 2018/03/26 18:52:46 UTC

Re: Airflow 1.10

Hey all,

Now that the RBAC UI has been merged in, I wanted to revive this thread
again. Timezone stuff has been in for a while. I'm not sure on the status
of the K8s stuff, but I do feel it's time to start getting the ball rolling
on a 1.10 release. What do others think? Any volunteers for a release
manager? :)

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Airflow 1.10

Posted by Naik Kaxil <k....@reply.com>.
+1 for 1.10

On 27/03/2018, 21:56, "Feng Lu" <fe...@google.com.INVALID> wrote:

    +1 for 1.10, thank you Chris!

Kaxil Naik

Data Reply
38 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0EB - UK
phone: +44 (0)20 7730 6000
k.naik@reply.com
www.reply.com

Re: Airflow 1.10

Posted by Feng Lu <fe...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1 for 1.10, thank you Chris!

Re: Airflow 1.10

Posted by Milan van der Meer <mi...@riaktr.com>.

Re: Airflow 1.10

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
If we can make sure we take this as an opportunity to make this our graduation release that would be perfect. This would mean making sure no licensing issue anymore, security vulnerabilities properly documented and published then I am all for it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad