Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2014/02/04 15:16:03 UTC

CXF 2.7.9 possibly not compiled with jaxws22 profile on

Hi,
I'm sorry for having noticed this only now, but the artifact of 2.7.9
release look to have been build without -Pjaxws22.
I'm having a look at the cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws artifact, which is
missing the /org/apache/cxf/jaxws22/* , /org/apache/cxf/transport/*
classes and has jaxws21 provider specified in
META-INF/services/javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider (has
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl instead of
org.apache.cxf.jaxws22.spi.ProviderImpl).

Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: CXF 2.7.9 possibly not compiled with jaxws22 profile on

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Feb 4, 2014, at 9:16 AM, Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry for having noticed this only now, but the artifact of 2.7.9 release look to have been build without -Pjaxws22.
> I'm having a look at the cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws artifact, which is missing the /org/apache/cxf/jaxws22/* , /org/apache/cxf/transport/* classes and has jaxws21 provider specified in META-INF/services/javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider (has org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl instead of org.apache.cxf.jaxws22.spi.ProviderImpl).

Yep.   This is a problem….     I was having major internet problems while trying to do the release builds as it took multiple tries to get it uploaded.   During one of the tries, I must have missed the jaxws22 profile or something.   Completely my fault.  :-(

I’ll try and to a 2.7.10 build later today or tomorrow.   There are couple of JIRA’s that have been opened that I’d like to take a quick look at.

--
Daniel Kulp