Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ma...@hbinc.com on 2005/12/22 18:53:45 UTC

RE: MIMEDefang downstream recipient validation (was: sender-valid SMTP callbacks (Re: Does "tuxorama.com" sound fa miliar to anyone?))

Damrose, Mark wrote:
> See http://mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?Exchange2Access for scripts
> that pull the entire user base from an Exchange server and format as
> a sendmail access.db.
> If you have more than 1000 users on your system, you'll get errors -
> you can either modify your exchange server to allow more than 1000
> records in a query response, or contact me off list for my
> cutomization to the script to use a paged ldap query.

Going off-topic a little, but would you feel comfortable adding that paged query customization to the MIMEDefang wiki?

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer