Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 10:32:56 UTC

[drlvm] time to purge obsolete gcv4 ?

I assume we can safely move obsolete gcv4 to archive, since it is
unsupported for a long time and seems to be out of sync with the whole
drlvm. Please speak up if you have objections.

--
Alexey

Re: [drlvm] time to purge obsolete gcv4 ?

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com

Re: [drlvm] time to purge obsolete gcv4 ?

Posted by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
With best regards,
Alexei,

Re: [drlvm] time to purge obsolete gcv4 ?

Posted by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Weldon Washburn