Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/03 09:47:23 UTC

ApacheCon 2020 CFP

ApacheCon has an open call for presentations.  If anyone is interested in
presenting something related to Apache Cordova, I will help however I can.
I gave 2 presentations (to help fill a Cordova/mobile track) last year at
Apache Con in Vega$, and while the attendance was disappointing, it was a
great experience.  This year is all online, so no need to travel (or wear
pants), and you will probably reach a larger audience than I did.

https://www.apachecon.com/acna2020/cfp.html

PS You do NOT need to be a Cordova pmc, committer, Apache member, ... or
anything else to present.