Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bo Yang <ya...@hichina.com> on 2010/08/09 02:43:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Is there a way to POST to HTML files?

Hi,

    Is there a way for httpd 1.3.x to support POST requests to HTML files (and not returning 405 Method Not Allowed message)?  I have some legacy code which accesses resources via POST requests, and now I have to use it to request HTML files...

    It seems httpd 2.x supports this by default.

    Having searched a lot on the net, but found no solution.

    Thanks in advance.

Yang
www.net.cn

Re: [users@httpd] Is there a way to POST to HTML files?

Posted by "Sharl.Jimh.Tsin" <am...@gmail.com>.
这样做貌似没有任何意义.把请求发送给静态页面有什么用么?

there is NO usage on request a HTML page,the static page CAN NOT handle it.

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China)

在 2010年8月9日 上午8:43,Bo Yang <ya...@hichina.com> 写道: