Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/09/12 20:03:36 UTC

Fw: [DISCUSS] release OWB-1.1.6 end of this week?

2nd try as my previous got eaten by the spam filter :/

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

i will commit today :)

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yikes, yes, will do that now upfront!

I also catched a NPE in AbstractContext.
We can fix that one and do tests while we do the buildtools release.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi!

Yes, I've put the stuff as a diff+comment in OWB-703. It would be nice
if somebody can check and commit it.

Regards,

Udo

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi David!

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fw: [DISCUSS] release OWB-1.1.6 end of this week?

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi,

I would like to make some tests (and may be optimization) on OWB-703
before the release. I can do that tomorrow.

When do you want to start the release? (Not before Friday evening?)

Regards,

Udo

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
No, lets ship this one with javassist still, I'd say.
There are really a few nasty things in 1.1.5 which I like to get from the table quickly.
Removing javassist in favour to a native asm based solution would for sure take a while.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
HI Mark,

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Yes remove all auto format stuff from your IDE please. And also all automated import ordering.
That usually just messes up every commit and pollutes the commit history. Every IDE (sometimes even version) does this different thus we would just override changes from the previous committer.

And please also only use spaces. We shall not have a single tab in our sources :)

I always suggest to enable whitespace viewing in your IDE.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
@Mark: spoke about finalize, not asm issue

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com>.
@Joe
Yey, i use eclipse :) That would be great!

@Mark
all right, thanks for the infos!

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com>.