Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Bakalsky, Krum" <kr...@sap.com> on 2010/07/28 17:57:57 UTC

Building from sources and creating Eclipse projects

Hi,

I am having some hard times in building OpenEJB from sources. I am using Maven 3.0 alpha 6.
There are some artifacts that the build cannot find, so I just wondered whether there is
some "magical" repo that has them all ? :) I searched them one by one, downloaded and
installed them, and got much further in the build, but still it fails.

Anyone done this recently wout problems ?

Greetings,
Krum.

Krum Bakalsky
Software Developer
TIP Core JS Application Model & Development
SAP Labs Bulgaria
136 A Tzar Boris III Blvd.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
T   +359 2 8056-728
mailto:krum.bakalsky@sap.com
www.sap.com<file:///\\www.sap.com\>

Re: Building from sources and creating Eclipse projects

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Krum,

I can't see what happens in your environment.
I'm used to build Openejb using Maven 2/3 with a JDK 5/6 without any
troubles.

Do you have some more information?
If i have some time this afternoon, i gonna try to clean my local repository
in order to give it a try.

Jean-Louis

Re: Building from sources and creating Eclipse projects

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Krum,

I faced similar issues with Maven 3.0. Switched back to 2.2.1, ran mvn clean
install a couple of times and everything was resolved.

--
Karan Singh Malhi