Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com> on 2004/07/28 17:13:28 UTC

Identifying a WSDD file for Java2wsdl to define the beanMapping

Hi

I am trying to use java2wsdl to create the wsdl for a set of Java
classes. I have a complex class that needs to be serialised with the
bean serialiser. I understand that I need to make this association in a
.wsdd file, which should look like this:

        <beanMapping qname="netconf.rpc:RPCReply"
xmlns:netconf="urn:netconf"
languageSpecificType="java:com.cisco.netconf.rpc.RPCReply"/>
</deployment>

When I try to use the java2wsdl tool I don't know how to indicate which
wsdd file I should be using. This is what happens:

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o baseoperations.wsdl
-l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/netconf/basoperations
deploy.wsdd" -n "urn:netconf" -p"com.cisco.netconf"="urn:netconf"
-p"com.cisco.netconf.rpc"="urn:netconf.rpc" -y DOCUMENT -u LITERAL -T
1.2 -w Interface com.cisco.netconf.BaseOperations
AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for
'com.cisco.netconf.rpc.RPCReply'
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for
'com.cisco.netconf.rpc.RPCReply'
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

I am sure that I have missed something obvious, but I don't know what.
Any ideas please?

Thanks

Nathan

--
Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering - Desk
+44-208-824-4259/+1-408-527-2595 - Mobile +44-7740-449794 - AIM id NathanCisco -

Re: Identifying a WSDD file for Java2wsdl to define the beanMapping

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the reply, but I think it was bit cryptic ;-)

I can see that I could call the code as you indicate, but how do I do
that when I am using the tool?

I think that I have to do this in a deploy.wsdd, but how do I connect
the java2wsdl tool with such a file?

Regards

Nathan

Posted by karim <k....@clipack.com>.