Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Aleksandr Vladimirskiy <av...@amnh.org> on 2001/02/26 18:28:22 UTC

warning

hi,

I've written an apache module to interface between a webpage and an
oracle database. at different times the following message appear in the
logs:

[Mon Feb 26 12:12:35 2001] null: Attempt to free unreferenced scalar.

I read a bit about it, and understand what it means for perl to say
that. But I was wandering if anyone has come across it in conjunction
with apache. My primary concern is that this is a sympotom of a memory
leak, which would make this module unusable...

thanks

alex