Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Siegmann Daniel, NY" <Da...@fja-us.com> on 2007/06/29 21:21:36 UTC

Including other files in site

I tried placing a .doc file in the ./src/site directory, and in the
./src/site/xdoc directory. However, it was not copied over to the target
directory when I run site. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

--
Daniel Siegmann
FJA-US, Inc.

RE: Including other files in site

Posted by "Siegmann Daniel, NY" <Da...@fja-us.com>.
I even skimmed that document before posting to the list. I managed to
miss an entire section! I'm going to place the blame on it being Friday
afternoon. ;-) Sorry for wasting your time.

~Daniel

> I tried placing a .doc file in the ./src/site directory, and in the
> ./src/site/xdoc directory. However, it was not copied over to the
> target directory when I run site. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

>From <http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-site.html>:

Adding Extra Resources

You can add any arbitrary resource to your site by including them in a
resources directory as shown below. Additional CSS files will be picked
up when they are placed in the css directory within the resources
directory.

+- src/
   +- site/
      +- resources/
         +- css/
         |  +- site.css

         +- images/
            +- pic1.jpg

Re: Including other files in site

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Daniel,

Siegmann Daniel, NY wrote:
> I tried placing a .doc file in the ./src/site directory, and in the
> ./src/site/xdoc directory. However, it was not copied over to the target
> directory when I run site. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

>From <http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-site.html>:

Adding Extra Resources

You can add any arbitrary resource to your site by including them in a
resources directory as shown below. Additional CSS files will be picked
up when they are placed in the css directory within the resources directory.

+- src/
   +- site/
      +- resources/
         +- css/