Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2010/04/06 22:35:08 UTC

Axis2 in Tomcat

Hey all,

is there a mapping of compatibility between Axis2 and Tomcat or
it is safe to say all version of Axis2 can be deployed in Tomcat 6.0?

Thanks

Re: Axis2 in Tomcat

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
And in a similar token, can someone point towards any information on
logging -
I am assuming it is feasible to be able to track the execution flow of
an Axis2
service as it is executing in the (Tomcat) container.

Thanks again

Re: Axis2 in Tomcat

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.

Re: Axis2 in Tomcat