Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Felix R." <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2014/05/26 13:31:22 UTC

[ApacheDS] Extend schema by new matching rules

Hello,

this is a very basic question, but I wasn't able to figure it out by myself:

Is is possible to extend the schema by new matching rules?

I have another directory server and want to dump all its data into one big
LDIF which I want to import into ApadcheDS afterwards. The other directory
has its own custom matching rules.

Thanks in advance!

Re: [ApacheDS] Extend schema by new matching rules

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 26/05/2014 13:31, Felix R. a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> this is a very basic question, but I wasn't able to figure it out by myself:
>
> Is is possible to extend the schema by new matching rules?
Not at this point. We are thinking about allowing people to inject
MatchinrRules/Syntax etc as Java compiled classes, but it' snot done yet.

Now, if you already have the matching rule defined, we can add them to
the standard shcema.