Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by oggie <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/05 20:05:53 UTC

Re: looking to repackage java broker 0.16 in a debian package.

It looks like the qpid-all.jar is also not in a repo anywhere. The broker
startup script adds it to the classpath,  and it's in the lib directory of
the broker, but I also had to manually add it to my repo.

Re: looking to repackage java broker 0.16 in a debian package.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
The qpid-all jar is just a manifest jar, I'm not sure we would ever bother
publishing it. I'd really prefer just to get rid of it. The script could be
altered to use classpath expansion the way it already does for the lib/opt
folder.

We are slowly working towards doing away with the need for config files and
scripts to start the broker later in the year to simplify this kind of
stuff.

Robbie